PROJECT NAME: ADVANCED AIDA-MAIDEN PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION AND LABELING SYSTEM
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: CODEL has many years of experience in the production of specialised industrial printers, marking systems, related equipment and software. CODEL faces daily challenge to produce and implement a system that can put a label on almost any product regardless of its weight, packaging or shape. Today, in fully automated industries, product-specific labeling is still partially done by hand, requiring a lot of human labor that often produces inaccurate results which causes significant costs and difficulties. The innovation (AIDA-MAIDEN) provides a solution in this area.
The project aims to commercialize an innovation called AIDA-MAIDEN which is a universal labeling system. In order for the company to be able to prepare for all the challenges that come with the commercialization of this innovation, it is necessary to innovate the organization and business processes within the company itself. In this sense, this project is designed and consists of the following phases:
- Development of a simulator of production conditions
- elaboration of specific elements of the work environment simulator,
- development and implementation of visual testing and quality control systems,
- adaptation of software solutions for the analysis of test results,
- implementation of equipment and software solution for control of the robotic part of the simulator.
- Employee training and preparation of documentation for the use of the system
- Inclusion of a new product in the commercialization system.
TOTAL PROJECT VALUE: HRK 8,531,047.56
TOTAL ELIGIBLE COSTS: HRK 7,545,511.32
AMOUNT OF EU CO-FINANCING: HRK 3,730,521.64
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: 01.06.2020.-01.06.2022.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION: Marijan Sever, director
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. The intermediary bodies in the project are the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development (PT1) and the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investment (PT2).